- 1 Safety and Prevention of COVID-19 Transmission Protocol in the YPT Group
- 1.1 THE NEW NORMAL FACING For YPT Group
- 1.2 A. COVID 19
- 1.3 B. CULTIVATE CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING PATTERNS
- 1.3.1 i. Procedure to wash hands properly
- 1.3.2 ii. Procedure for Using and Washing Masks Correctly
- 1.3.3 iii. Cough and Sneezing Ethics
- 1.3.4 iv. Procedure for entering and leaving the house
- 1.3.5 V. Healthy Eating to Increase Endurance
- 1.4 C. PROTOCOL WORKING ARRANGEMENT
- 1.4.1 a. Before coming to work
- 1.4.2 b. Preparation for work
- 1.4.3 c. Protocol entering the Office
- 1.4.4 d. Protocol in the Workspace
- 1.4.5 e. Protocol at Workplace Public Facilities
- 1.4.6 f. Reception Protocol
- 1.4.7 g. Physical Meeting Protocol
- 1.4.8 h. Foreign / Domestic Travel Protocol
- 1.4.9 i. Protocol left the office and arrived home
- 1.5 D. COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENT HANDLING PROCEDURES
- 1.5.1 i. Rapid Test
- 1.5.2 ii. ODP
- 1.5.3 iii. PDP
- 1.5.4 iv. Positive Confirmed
- 1.5.5 v. Monitoring and Supervision
- 1.5.6 vi. Plot, Terms and Conditions for the Rapid Test and / or PCR Swab examination
- 2 Take care of yourself and family by: Keep washing hands, keep wearing masks, and keep doing physical distancing
Safety and Prevention of COVID-19 Transmission Protocol in the YPT Group
THE NEW NORMAL FACING For YPT Group
YPT Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees and customers. To ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, we have developed The New Normal Post-COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our aim is to reduce the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in the workplace and requires full cooperation between employees, management and customers.
Management and employees are responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. All our employees are our most important assets, so we are fully committed to maintaining the safety and health of all employees.
The preparation of The New Normal Post Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, YPT Group refers to the COVID-19 Prevention Control Guidelines in Telkom Group as well as from the World Health Organization (WHO).
Please follow another news:
- Perpanjangan PSBB Kota Bandung hingga 26 Juni 2020
- Ketentuan Umum New Normal Lembaga Pendidikan Tinggi Yayasan Pendidikan Telkom
You can find PDF Documents at the end of this pages.
table of contents
- Get to know COVID-19 (Definitions & Symptoms)
- Mode of transmission
- How to Prevent Spread
- Cultivating Clean and Healthy Lifestyle
- Procedure Wash your hands properly
- Procedure for Using and Washing Masks
- Cough and Sneezing Ethics
- Procedure for entering and leaving the house
- Healthy Eating Pattern
- Physical Activity Tips
- Working Arrangement Protocol
- Before entering work
- Preparation for work
- Protocol Entering the Office
- Protocol in the Workspace
- Protocol in Public Facilities at Work
- Customer Visit Protocol
- Physical Meeting Protocol
- Out of town / overseas travel protocol
- Protocol left the Office and arrived home
- How to Reduce Stress / Anxiety related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Positive Patient Management Procedure
A. COVID 19
Is an infectious disease caused by a type of Coronabaru virus (novel Corona Virus / nCov) which was first discovered in Wuhan China in 2019
- 3 Most common symptoms
- Cough and cold
- Tired, lethargic
- 7 Rare Symptoms
- Sore throat
- Pain & pain
- Inflammation of the eye
- Loss of sense of smell and taste
- Rashes on the skin and discoloration of the fingers
- 3 Serious Symptoms Sign of Possible Pneumonia / Pneumonia
- Difficult to speak or move
- Chest pain / chest pressure
- Shortness or respiratory disorders
HOW IS THE PROCESS transmitted?
COVID-19 is transmitted by DROPLET (splashing someone when coughing / talking)
Like kissing hands, handshakes, hugging or chips
TOUCHING SURFACE OF CONTAMINATED OBJECTS
Corona virus can survive on the surface of inanimate objects for hours to days
HOW TO PREVENT SPREAD
Corona virus is a type of virus that is unable to survive long if it is outside the host (living creature)
- Wash your hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover the mouth and nose with a mask
- Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer liquid
- Avoid being in a crowd
- Avoid gathering in public places
- Cook & heat food thoroughly
- Avoid contact with animals directly
- Avoid holding and sharing items
- Avoid contact with other people
- Avoid traveling
- Consult a doctor / health worker immediately when symptoms occur
The virus is also not able to survive at temperatures above 56 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
B. CULTIVATE CLEAN AND HEALTHY LIVING PATTERNS
i. Procedure to wash hands properly
Washing hands is one form of prevention to break the chain of transmission of COVID-19
Get used to and better wash your hands using soap and running water.
- Wet the entire hand with running water
- Rub the soap into the palm, the back of the hand and study
- Clean the bottom of the nails
- Clean the thumb
- Rinse with clean running water, then dry
20 seconds is the most effective time to kill viruses and bacteria.
ii. Procedure for Using and Washing Masks Correctly
The government requires the use of masks when outdoors activities. Masks prevent us and others from contracting COVID-19.
For those of you who have symptoms of respiratory distress, wear medical masks wherever you go out of the house or interact with other people. For those of you who don’t have any symptoms, just use a non-medical mask, because the number of medical masks is more limited and those who need it prioritize
Before using a mask, wash your hands with alcohol-based soap or hand sanitizers.
DO NOT TOUCH THE MASK
Avoid touching the mask when used, if touched, re-clean the hands with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
MASK MUST BE CLOSED
Make sure the nose and mouth are closed properly without any gaps between the face and mask. Use a maximum of 4 hours.
OPEN FROM THE BACK
When opening the mask, avoid touching the front, open it from the back strap, after finishing again wash your hands with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
AFTER USE, WASH THE MASK
After one use, wash the mask immediately by:
- Prepare water, if possible hot water with a temperature of 60-65C
- Add detergent and soak the mask for a few moments
- I will mask until the dirt is gone
- Rinse under running water, until the foam disappears
- Dry in the sun or use a heat dryer
- Iron with hot temperatures so that bacteria and viruses die
- The mask is ready to use
Use a cloth mask for daily activities Follow the instructions for use to avoid COVID-19.
iii. Cough and Sneezing Ethics
Familiarize yourself with applying the ethics of coughing and sneezing that are good and right in order to prevent transmission of the virus.
- Use tissue or elbows when coughing or sneezing. Don’t cover it with your palm
- Throw away the tissue that has been used in the trash and clean the objects that are contaminated by coughing or sneezing
- Use a mask to protect the people around you
- Wash hands for 20 seconds using soap or hand sanitizer according to WHO guidelines. Avoid
touching the face (eyes, mouth & nose) if you have not washed your hands.
If you meet a coughing / sneezing, keep a distance of min. 1 meter . As much as possible avoid crowded places & choose a safe mode of transportation. Avoid direct contact, it is recommended to give a hand clap .
iv. Procedure for entering and leaving the house
HOME SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter the house do not touch anything
- Open shoes before entering the house
- Open the clothes and immediately put it in the laundry basket
- Put your bag, wallet, keys, etc. in the box at the entrance
- Take a shower immediately
- If not bathing, make sure to wash all areas of the skin that are exposed to air
- Clean your cellphone or glasses with alcohol / disinfectant
- Clean the surface or objects that you brought from outside with disinfectant
SAFE INSTRUCTIONS OUT THE HOUSE
- Wear a jacket or long sleeve shirt
- No need to wear accessories (bracelets, rings, earrings)
- Wear a face mask
- Try not to use public transportation
- Use tissue on the fingers to touch any surface
- Squeeze the tissue and throw it in the trash
- If coughing and sneezing, cover with elbows
- Try to do non-cash transactions
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer after touching any object and surface
- Don’t touch your face until your hands are completely clean
- Keep your distance from other people
V. Healthy Eating to Increase Endurance
COVID-19 has been declared a pandemic by WHO, and the case in Indonesia continues to increase, making people anxious. In the current conditions, serious efforts are needed, especially in maintaining
To increase endurance, there are various simple ways that can be done. one of them is to undergo a Healthy Diet. Healthy and nutritious food can help increase body resistance to be strong in dispelling infections. Foods that can strengthen the immune system among them;
- Inadequate Protein Needs
Meet the needs of animal and vegetable protein sources at every meal. Process food until cooked. Avoid foods that are not cooked. Example: Eggs, Fish etc.
- Increase Consumption of Vegetables and Fruits
Increase Consumption of Vegetables and Fruits that are rich in Vitamins A, E, and C. Examples: Carrots, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Spinach, Oranges, Guava.
- Inadequate Carbohydrate
Needs Meet the needs of carbohydrates as an energy source to increase endurance. Choose sources of whole grains that are rich in fiber. Example: brown rice
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water / day
- Do Light Sports at Home
- Sunbathing / Exposed to Sunlight Sun
at 10:00 for 15 minutes
Physical Activity Tips
Stay Active and Healthy at Home, both for heart health, muscle strength and flexibility, and mental health. Adult: Minimum 30 minutes / day
Children: Minimum 1 hour / day
And don’t forget to get enough sleep.
- Try taking online exercise classes
- Dance with music
- Playing video games that require you to be active
- Skipping rope
- Do weight training, balance and stretching
- Go down the stairs
- If you work at home:
- Routinely check the position of posture when sitting
- Take time to rest or change the position of sitting / standing, at work, take a call, or watch TV
Outdoors (less recommended)
If you choose to do physical activity outside, then:
- Always apply hand hygiene (washing hands with soap and water multiplying or using disinfectants) as often as possible
- Always use a mask
- Apply social distancing (avoid places with too many and crowded crowds)
- Apply physical distancing (always at least 2 meters away from others)
C. PROTOCOL WORKING ARRANGEMENT
a. Before coming to work
- Pre-Employment Screening:
- No fever / cough / runny nose
- Not ODP / PDP status
- Fill in the Selft Assessment Form (Form 1) 1 day before coming to work, Small risk – Medium can work in an office / institution, Big risk working at home
- Employees who have a congenital disease prone to Covid-19 infection, including those who are pregnant, must be in a very healthy condition if they want to carry out work in the office / institution (recommended to carry out WFH) and report to the local HC manager
- All employees must follow the Health Protocol at work
b. Preparation for work
Preparation before leaving
- Take care of your health and take vitamin C supplements as recommended for use
- Avoid wearing accessories, such as necklaces, bracelets & watches
- If your hair is long, pigtail backwards
- Always wear maskers and bring 2-3 pcs maskers and hand sanitizer & wet soap
- Bring a change of clothes and worship equipment and eat alone.
Using public transportation
- Do not touch the face, especially the eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid shaking hands
- Keep your distance from other passengers
- If driving a private car open the car window for better air circulation
When in a public space
- Avoid a crowd place
- Maintain physical distance (1 meter)
- Always use a mask (cloth)
- Use face shield (better)
- Use a tissue when sneezing, and throw it directly into the trash
- Wash your hands frequently with running water and soap / use a hand sanitizer
c. Protocol entering the Office
- Check the body temperature temperature, the maximum normal temperature is 37.3
- Clean the shoe base with disinfectant.
- Clean the work table and work equipment with disinfectant
- Avoid sharing the use of work tools
- Keep your distance and avoid face-to-face meetings if possible
- Check-in on employee application (Diarium, MyYPT, or other presence that applies at the institution)
- Wash your hands frequently with running water and soap / use a hand sanitizer
- Create alternative hours and places to work that can be done at home. Work shift arrangements are carried out by the respective unit leaders
d. Protocol in the Workspace
- The company ensures the availability of soap and running water for hand washing or alcohol-based hand washing that is easily accessible to employees, the company is expected to install instructions / signage that shows the location of hand washing facilities.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning regularly once every 2 hours with cleaning fluid and disinfectants for areas that are commonly used or often come in contact with hands, such as bathrooms, door handles, stairs, elevator buttons, and office equipment, especially during peak hours of activity. Sodium Hypochlorite 0.5% disinfectant 1 part disinfecting liquid: 9 parts water.
- Maintain workplace air quality by optimizing air circulation and sunlight entering the workspace, cleaning air-conditioning filters.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter between workers and a baffle between tables is made.
- The company facilitates a canteen or dining area where cleanliness is guaranteed and is located in an office building area. For employees, it is better to bring their own food and drinking utensils to ensure cleanliness and health.
- Prepare guidelines for employees ranging from employees leaving the residence to returning to the place of residence. For reception are not accepted in the office but directed to the meeting room or waiting room that has been provided with hand sanitizer and wet tissue.
- Employees must wear a mask since leaving the house and while in the office area.
- Do not shake hands with fellow employees or others, and consider adopting alternative forms of greeting.
- Avoid touching unnecessary areas of the face
*) All of these protocols also apply to customers / customers, suppliers, partners and other stake holders.
e. Protocol at Workplace Public Facilities
- Limiting the number of people in general facilities, such as:
- Limit the number of people entering the elevator, make a mark on the elevator floor where the elevator passenger must stand and position back to back.
- If there is only 1 flight of stairs, for the lane to go up and to go down, try not to have people cross paths when you go up and down the stairs. If there are 2 stairs, separate the stairway to go up and the stairway to go down.
- Make seating arrangements so that it is 2 meters away
at the desk / work area, when conducting meetings, and in the
- At the place of worship, each person is encouraged to bring their
respective worship equipment and the company continues to implement
safety & prevention protocols for COVID-19 transmission such as the provision of hand
sanitizers, room cleaning and air-conditioning filters, etc.
- The company participates in socializing clean and healthy living behavior
(PHBS) and information about covid-19 through the installation of
banners / banners / other graphic information at strategic locations including
infographics pointing to the location of the washing facility.
*) All of these protocols also apply to customers / customers, suppliers, partners and other stakeholders.
f. Reception Protocol
- Make an appointment with a guest who will visit.
- Institutions must have a special room to receive guests who come from outside.
- Guests must fill out the assessment form and other Health protocols provided by the institution.
- In interacting with guests, permanent employees must use a mask and do physical distancing of at least 1 meter.
After conducting a Customer Visit:
If one of the guests concerned is affected by COVID-19, the Organizer must notify all meeting participants to conduct a COVID-19 test and report to the local HC.
g. Physical Meeting Protocol
- Not recommended if not urgent, choose an online meeting
- Must use a mask
- The principle of social distancing-physical distancing (distance between meeting participants 2 meters)
- Every time you enter and exit the room you must wash your hands / use a handsanitizer.
- Isolation room for unforeseen circumstances
- Records of identity and contact details for meeting participants
- Meeting participants fill out the assessment form provided by organizers arranged in each unit.
- If a participant is exposed to COVID-19, the Organizer must notify all participants for the COVID-19 test and
report to the local HR and HCBP up EmployeeWellnes
h. Foreign / Domestic Travel Protocol
- All employees and their families are not expected to travel to the Corona Virus area, both for official and non-official matters
- For employees who have official affairs with partners who come from areas affected by Corona Virus in order to be able to maintain communication by utilizing long-distance communication media
- If forced to travel to epidemic locations, employees must obtain permission from their direct supervisor and ask for precautionary advice before traveling to the nearest service center.
- Employees and families returning from affected areas / overseas are required to:
- A. Fill out the travel reporting form at https://tel-u.ac.id/lnypt specifically for YPT employees.
- B. Follow the surveillance path determined by government authorities upon arrival
- C. Carry out WFH for 14 days
- D. Go to doctor if there are respiratory symptoms during virus incubation (14 days)
- E. Contact the nearest Health Service Facility for further health consultation
- Efforts to prevent the risk of exposure to the Corona virus can be done by
getting clean and healthy living habits such as covering your mouth and
nose using a mask when coughing or sneezing, washing your hands
with soap, and maintaining body strength.
- Follow existing local regulations.
i. Protocol left the office and arrived home
When leaving the office
- Change clothes and shoes used when working with new clothes and shoes
- Put dirty clothes and shoes into the washing basket
- Wash hands with soap and running water or hand sanitizers before and after touching dirty clothes
Protect children and parents / elderly at home
- Take a shower and change clothes
- Don’t lean back or touch anything after traveling
- Do it with full awareness to protect family members and those who are vulnerable
- Avoid contact with children or other family members before bathing and changing clothes
- Take preventive measures according to the advice of health experts and the government (eg washing hands, keeping the environment clean, social distancing, physical distancing #DIRumahAja
- Choose the right information and the most trusted source. Limit time searching for information (eg: only 1-3 times a day, social media is linked
- Create a new routine (eg: regulate sleep, wake, work, rest) and make a daily activity plan (eg: task structure and to do list)
- Collaboration and role sharing (eg: sharing homework / work assignments)
- Perform relaxation (Respiratory / Muscle Progression Relaxition)
- Collecting confidence and a healthy and happy mood (eg: positive self-talk / self-hypnosis)
D. COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENT HANDLING PROCEDURES
i. Rapid Test
What is a Rapid Test?
Rapid test is an antibody test as an early detection to find out the current situation in preventing transmission of COVID-19.
Who needs to do a quick test?
Aimed at people who have close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Does not show symptoms of COVID-19 but has made close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
If the check is negative:
- Perform an independent quarantine and apply
- PHBS, physical distancing.
- Re-examination on the 10th day, if the results are positive then a PCR rapid test (RT) is continued 2 times for 2 consecutive days if the RT PCR facility is available.
If the test is positive:
- Quarantine independently, apply PHBS, and physical distancing.
- A rapid PCR test is performed twice for 2 consecutive days, if RT PCR is available.
Patients Under Supervision With Care
People who have PDP clarification will go through antibody rapid test.
If the first check is negative:
- Isolate yourself at home by applying PHBS and physical fishing.
- Reexamination on day 1. If a positive re-examination is followed by RT PCR 2 times for 2 consecutive days.
- If symptoms worsen, do a hospital check.
If the test is positive:
- Isolation at home (mild symptoms), Isolation in emergency hospitals (moderate symptoms), Isolation in referral hospitals (severe symptoms).
- RT CPR examination 2 times for 2 consecutive days.
Patients Under Supervision Without Treatment
People who are classified as ODP will undergo a rapid test.
If the results of the first check are negative:
- Isolate yourself at home, apply PHBS and physical distancing.
- Re-examination on the 10th day, if positive, then continued with PCR rapid test 2 times for 2 consecutive days, if there is RT PCR facility available.
If the test is positive:
- Isolate at home, apply PHBS and physical distancing.
- PCR rapid test examination twice for 2 consecutive days, if available RTPCR facilities.
iv. Positive Confirmed
Is a person who has been confirmed based on a positive PCR Swab test accompanied by official evidence of the examining institution.
SOP for employees who have been affected by COVID-19
- All who have made contact must be self-isolated
- If you have contact but have no complaints, the condition is monitored and included in the ODP (Insider Monitoring) group.
- If you have contact and have ILI (Influenza Like Illness) complaints, such as fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath, enter the PDP group (Patients Under Monitoring)
- If you have contact and have ILI complaints that are being / severely referred to the Hospital for treatment.
v. Monitoring and Supervision
Conducted against all people who have been in contact with sick employees who are suspected or confirmed positive covid-19 are categorized as:
- If there has been contact but no complaints, the condition is monitored and included in the ODP group.
- If you have contact and have ILI (Influenza Like Illness) complaints, such as fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath; PDP group included.
- If you have contact and have ILI complaints that are being / severely referred to the Hospital for treatment.
vi. Plot, Terms and Conditions for the Rapid Test and / or PCR Swab examination
- ODP / PDP without treatment> Non-reactive Rapid Test> ODP> Self-isolation 14 days> Within 14 days without ILI symptoms
- ODP / PDP without treatment> Rapid reactive test> ODP> Self-isolation 14 days> Within 14 days with symptoms of ILI, immediately report CP YakesRegional> Self-isolation 10 days, if complaints complicate immediately contact Telkomedika or the nearest doctor> PCR / RealTime / Swab > ODP> Not sick COVID-19
- ODP / PDP without treatment> Rapid reactive test> ODP> Self-isolation 14 days> Within 14 days with symptoms of ILI, immediately report CP YakesRegional> Self-isolation 10 days, if complaints complicate immediately contact Telkomedika or the nearest doctor> PCR / RealTime / Swab > PDP> Referral Hospital Weight | ‘Re Referring to Emergency Hospital | Lightweight Self Insulation | Self Insulating Weight
- Next, see the attachment PDF “The picture on the left below is the flow of Rapid Antibody
and Rapid Antigen Test”
Terms and conditions:
- Rapid is used to detect ODP and PDP cases in areas that do not have facilities for RT-PCR examination or do not have specimen collection media (Swabs and VTM).
- Based on the Ministry of SOE Letter No. S_60 / Wk.1.MBU / 05/2020 concerning the Identification and Prevention of Covid-19 Distribution Through Testing, calls on all SOEs to take the
prescribed steps .
Take care of yourself and family by: Keep washing hands, keep wearing masks, and keep doing physical distancing