After installing Microsoft Windows on your Mac, you can choose whether your Mac starts up in macOS or Windows.
How to start up in macOS from Windows
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven’t installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.”
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.