Jetpack has several free features that we can use both to beautify, optimizing, and monitor our website.
One of them is Jetpack Site Stats.
This feature serves statistics about visitor to the web.
The features are:
- The number of visitors per day, week, month
- Website or search engine that references links to our site
- Keywords are searched when a search engine references our site
- The most frequently visited Post or Page
- The outgoing link data from us that click by visitor
To get Jetpack can be downloaded at https://wordpress.org/plugins/jetpack/ then do the install upload plugin on your wordpress.
Make sure the curl is on, check your web server configuration, so that the statistics can be displayed, because actually this statistical display is hosted on wordpress.com.
Terms needed to be able to use a jetpack:
- Have an account on wordpress.com
- live webserver curl
- Minimum RAM on the webserver 256 Mb
- Can be used for single sites or multisite WordPress
- Always do periodic updates for WordPress, Plugins, Themes