ClearOS & ClearSDN security framework is a secured open source Linux based framework for gateway server.
ClearCenter (previously Clarkconnect ) from 2003. ClearSDN also enables other cloud based services such as off-site server backup and remote VPN.
Currently ClearOS platform provides and supports includes following modules:
- Open source firewall with support for multi headed network allowing integration more then one carrier (ex. Bezeq and HOT) or different carrier technologies (ex. ATM and ADSL).
- Open source site to site and client to site VPN (virtual private networking).
- Open source IDS (Intrusion detection system) and IPS (Intrusion prevention system) with full integration with the firewall.
- Open source anti spam system engine (spamassassin based) .
- Kaspersky award winning anti spam system engine.
- Open source anti virus system for mail and HTTP (web) based on Clam Antivirus.
- Kaspersky anti virus system for mail and HTTP (web).
- Web proxy and content filter for both proxy and transparent mode.
- Web management interface.