1. Guest Posting – This is by far one of the absolute best methods to generate good backlinks to your blog or site. Why? Because you get to literally choose which blog to submit to and this could be a high PR site, a highly targeted niche, a high traffic blog, etc. Also known as WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_8e662ac7ddc2b4f8e82dad94c7398017 or guest articles.
2. Yahoo Answers – I found out about this one, when one day i was looking at my backlinks on a blog of mine, and noticed a link from Yahoo Answers. Someone had reference a blog post of mine as an answer to a question. Pretty cool.
3. Digg – This method only works if you become an active member. Don’t just visit once a week and drop a link, or most likely you will get banned. Submit stories from reputable and big name sites like CNN, WSJ, etc. When you write a killer post, submit it and share it with your friends.
4. Digital Point Forum – This method involves joining the forum, becoming active and adding your links in signature area of your member profile. You’re only allowed a few links in there, so use wisely.
5. Blog Carnivals – In my opinion, this is the second best method to generate backlinks to your blog, and is pretty easy to do. Go to the WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_0985240c0c0fc67762103c24fcd9be14 website, find related topic carnivals and submit your best blog posts. That’s it.
6. Do Follow Blog Commenting – Some blogs allow for links back to your blog when you leave a comment, these types of blogs are considered dofollow blogs. Find relevant niche dofollow blogs and leave good comments. Update: Even if the blog or site is no follow, go ahead and leave a comment anyway. They carry less juice, but still count.
8. Throw a Contest – have a giveaway on your site and make sure that to enter, members have to write about the contest on their site and then this way you get a nice link back. Then be sure to submit it to the various online contest sites, as not only will you get interested parties coming to check out your hot contest, but you might get another nice shiny new backlink as well.
9. The Almighty Blogroll Link- Keep in mind that an established blogger with a PR 3 and above Google pagerank isn’t likley to give up a coveted blogroll spot to a new blog with zero rank. Why? Because (in Googles eyes) this blog is not yet gained any authority and you should not be linking to it. The best type of link for a new blog is another new blog in the same niche. If you find someone with an established blog to give up a blogroll link, something is wrong. Stay away.
WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_6f53acf144e65495317066b16e7621b9 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_846d069ab4d3f0c6fbf2bfc73079f86a WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_2ddb213af633a7bd93a8989707ce486a WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_1899d09fd02cfe8fed64eb244c45a75e WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_b2c4a515f5edbd62443315a15c388434 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_ded097342b373edbd96575f1d7f50d54 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_b17c4451bda0a736ff6e320d1c70c372 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_6cf1a04ca3d60c5ba4cdb79a2d21862f WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_0a013e87de57f5b2fd6d865641514813 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_9aa8a323eb43d84022d5afd4a6baf0c7 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_0a159cbaa0f3217b495d40c7307bc9a3 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_f2aa4b8a0f2e7476ef79273726677ab1 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_c974c33442abc4bd85ac89016ea8423d WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_1391477d85e06dbaea9d7080d461fc02 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_d381756a87104a22924abe394b633def WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_133e03f7f75fbb8e472f8e69044fa7f9 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_50101cc6327319fee549639c4ceaafff WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_40dd70cea77727fdf510eefa45a11b30 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_7fc65453e32655b48cea4b929c05ec57 WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_b802f957dc43694e75914e261972242e WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_de7b801025cc6ae7e0820a33d9bc318d WDS_LINK_PLACEHOLDER_c93d1fc0bb15b7543652a1b7e605ab35