by Bruce Kasanoff and Michael Hinshaw
They didn’t waste time updating their resumes…
The fastest way to advance your career is to drive innovation, rather than fall victim to it.
- Eliminate your industry’s persistent pain points
- Dramatically reduce complexity
- Cut prices 90% or more… find a cheaper and better solution to an existing problem
- Make stupid objects smart
- Teach your company to talk
- Be utterly transparent… be more open and honest than any of your competitors
7. Make loyalty dramatically easier than disloyalty
Don’t bet your career on a company that hasn’t changed its business model since before cell phones were invented.
Easy Way To Advance Your Career
For more information…
Based on this LinkedIn article:
Thanks to Flickr members John Jack Rice (cover) and Metro Transportation Library and Archive (#1).