From 7 Ways to Dramatically Advance Your Career
by Bruce Kasanoff and Michael Hinshaw
They didn’t waste time updating their resumes…
The fastest way to advance your career is to drive innovation, rather than fall victim to it.
- Eliminate your industry’s persistent pain points
- Dramatically reduce complexity
- Cut prices 90% or more… find a cheaper and better solution to an existing problem
- Make stupid objects smart
- Teach your company to talk
- Be utterly transparent… be more open and honest than any of your competitors
7. Make loyalty dramatically easier than disloyalty
Don’t bet your career on a company that hasn’t changed its business model since before cell phones were invented.
For more information…
Based on this LinkedIn article:
Thanks to Flickr members John Jack Rice (cover) and Metro Transportation Library and Archive (#1).